New/Demo Saddle Trial Policy for Out-of-State
The professionals at Saddlers Row recognize your need to try the particular saddle you have chosen. We ask that you agree to the following when taking a saddle for trial:
You will have a seven (7) day trial period to evaluate the fit of the saddle. If you are satisfied with the fit, we welcome you to bring the saddle in for complimentary conditioning. If you are not satisfied with the fit of the saddle, you must contact the store within the seven (7) day trial period and ship the saddle back. Please follow these directives during the saddle trial:
- You may girth the saddle and ride very lightly. Please limit your ride to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Wrap your stirrup leathers in a soft material, such as tube socks, saran wrap or nylon knee-highs. Please do not use Vetwrap or any other abrasive material.
- Wear short riding boots. Please do not wear chaps, half-chaps or tall boots.
- Ensure the billet guards cover the girth buckles. Please do not put the leathers through the keepers and use the soft material (above) to contain them.
- Please do not oil or clean the saddle.
- Keep the saddle covered and protected at all times. Please do not leave it in the barn or your vehicle.
Saddles returned with excessive wear are subject to usage surcharges. Excessive wear is defined as no longer looking new, including, but not limited to rubs on the flaps, scratches in the leather, dings or cuts in the pommel or cantle.
Any saddle returned with excessive wear as determined by the management will automatically be assessed a minimum surcharge of 10% of the saddle value. Decision of the management is final.
All new/demo saddles must be paid for in full by credit card or check. Saddles returned that have met the above criteria will be credited in full by the original method of payment. In the case of a saddle purchased with a check, ten (10) business days must elapse before a refund check can be issued.
Contact us for more information about our consignment saddle trial policies